Margaréta Garden is a stylish, cosy, bed-and-breakfast pension in the heart of Eger.
We do hope that travellers, holidaymakers coming to us will have a nice rest in the hall, in the garden or the several-star rooms equipped by all our enthusiasm and also in the pampering Spa offering mental and physical relaxation. You can start the day with a delicious, substantial buffet breakfast so that the day will start great after a restful sleep.
Our staff is fully commited to their work so that you will have the best possible time at us.
Why choose us?
- Cosy hotel, friendly staff
- Stylish, air-conditioned rooms with hotel beds
- Unique contemporary design
- Some minutes walk from the center
- Special luxury private SPA
- Delicious buffet breakfast
- You are our guest for a cup of coffee or some refreshment all day
- Our garden with the little pond is the island of peace
- For the littlest, we have play corner, darts, board games..
- Pets are warmly welcoming
- What else do you need? A guide? Info from the locals? A great restaurant or winery? We can suggest!
The coach station is a 10-minute walk, the train station is 30 minutes from our pension. We are 2 minutes by car from road no. 25.The major sights – Dobó square, the Basilica, the Castle or the Thermal bath – can be reached with a short, 5-10-minute walk. Szépasszony-valley (Valley of the Beautiful Woman) can also be reached on foot, it takes about half an hour. In half an hour you can also walk to the foot of Eged hill through picturesque paths among vineyards behind which is the beginning of the Bükk mountains.
- Arrive as a guest, leave as a friend..